The Bingham Fam

Mike, Amy, Dillon, Taya, and Beckham
Est. Aug. 15 2002

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Amy!...

Alright...well I had my birthday on January 4. I normally wouldn't
post because I really don't like to dwell too much on how old I am
getting (does anyone?) But Mike and the kids decorated the
backyard and we had a little party so I wanted to give them
the credit! By the way...I will inform you that I turned 29.




I walked outside with my eyes closed and opened them to
a backyard filled with pink balloons and streamers! The
kids were so excited to surprise me and I couldn't believe
Mike had blown up all those balloons!


I opened a couple of glee CD's. I am a huge fan of Glee and I
really love the music! Super excited about those!


I also got a new electronic toothbrush. My old one went
kaput a few months ago and I have had to use a manual
one for a while (so sad I know!). Hooray for my new toothbrush!


Thanks so much for the party! We had just returned home
from our trip to Utah the night before so we really weren't
prepared to have a birthday. We went to Chick-Fil-A for
lunch (my favorite fast food joint). I got dropped off at Target
to wander around and I purchased some new black flip flops.



After Target we went home and I baked some super
delicious birthday cupcakes while Mike and the kids
decorated outside.

It was a pretty good day! Not so much excited about
approaching 30 but oh well. I love my family and
look forward to another year!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Birthday Amy. Mike and the kids did a great job in decorating. Hope you had a fun day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many fun holiday pics! The bday decor is fantastic~ :) We hope you had such a great birthday! We love you guys!

    ReplyDelete