The Bingham Fam

Mike, Amy, Dillon, Taya, and Beckham
Est. Aug. 15 2002

Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day

Happy Valentine's Day to all! We had a great celebration!


We started our celebration on the 13th so we could party with the kids cuz Mike and I were going out on the 14th. Dillon helped me cut out hearts and we decorated the table. We enjoyed a delicious heart shaped pizza from Papa Murphy's!
We then enjoyed heart shaped brownies with frosting and sprinkles!
On Valentine's Day, Mike surprised me with a beautiful bouquet of roses! (I am so angry at myself cuz I didn't get a pic grrr...) Anyways... they were beautiful and I loved them! That night Mike took me to an awesome restaurant in downtown Phoenix called The Compass. It's on the top of a tall building and the whole thing slowly rotates as you eat! It was sooo fun and pretty darn romantic! The food was delicious too, we got to try some new foods to expand our tastes. All in all it was a great day! I love you Michael, you're the best! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment